Wednesday 12 May 2010

'Three' teaser online

Most of you will know about Three - the short script I wrote about 2 years ago:
'Three' is a short comedy about a trio of hitmen who discover they have been sent to kill one another. Finding themselves in a stalemate, they have no choice but to talk out their differences.
Starring: Mike Sani, Tony C, Dean Rees
Director of Photography: Neill Phillips
Sound: Carl Homer
Produced by: Gene Fallaize
Written by: Neil Baker
Directed by: Darren S. Cook
I haven't talked about it in a while, but last weekend, the entire thing was shot in one long night. I couldn't make it to filming, but it went really well and everyone got along swimmingly. There are a bunch of pics from the shoot in this post and more on the facebook group.

Darren (director) has been editing ever since and yesterday put together a teaser trailer. You can take a look here.

I'm rather excited about this being my first credit and really looking forward to seeing the whole thing in its entirety. I'd also appreciate any support on the facebook group :)

That's all for now!

No comments: