Saturday 16 May 2009

Writing Samples

A few weeks ago, I launched my website. After spending a bit of time working out how to host files on it, I decided to put up some examples of my work for the world to see. It's all well and good saying you can write, but if there's nothing to see - no proof - then it means nothing. There are several samples up at the moment.

One extract from MICHAEL'S RESIGANTION (the ending, so don't read unless you want it spoiling) - to be filmed next month. Two other brutal sections from AIDAN'S DARKEST SERMON - the third film in the 'Multivalence' series. These extracts are very graphic and contain strong language (you've been warned).

The final sample is from a pilot TV show that I never finished - I had hopes for the show but it's not working at all. Maybe I'll use aspects of it for future work.

You can read the writing here.

Take a look and let me know what you think.

No comments: