Monday 3 August 2009

iCarly

While we was in New York, Rachel and I became very slightly obsessed with a kids' show called iCarly. It is, without a doubt, one of the smartest and funniest kids' shows I've ever seen.

In short, it's about three kids (Carly, Sam and Freddie) who host a webshow every week, while being watched over by Carly's big brother Spencer. In this episode, the kids come across a TV show that completely rips off their show. So in response, they travel to the studio and do battle with the evil TV writers. But how do three teenagers face up to highly annoying writers?

Just take a look at this quick clip and you'll see what I mean. It's either love or hate methinks. Hopefully you'll be like me and you'll love it! I can't embed the vid, but take a look on youtube.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey don't worry i am 10 with your fr never mind have a god one e-mail me thanks from sophie wright