Tuesday 6 October 2009

Quiet times

It's going to be a wee bit quiet on this here blog for a bit now. I've just started my 3rd year at uni and the work is already mounting up. I've worked out I can spend one day each week doing the work needed. But that doesn't take into account assignments, dissertation et al. I've also got to make time for writing. Then there's the part-time job as well. So needless to say, the blog comes last on the very long list of responsibilities.

I'll definitely keep a weekly interview slot but please excuse me while things are quiet. I'll inevitably blog when I have a few minutes to spare, but it'll be slow.

Writing is going well. Recent developments have meant I'm going to get my arse in gear and register with the Writer's Guild and buy Final Draft - if anyone knows where I can get FD cheaply (and legally, I might add!) please do let me know.

Yes....so please bear with me as I get into a routine again. In the meantime, amuse yourself with these cute animals:



1 comment:

Dan said...

Why don't you grab an illegal copy? Morals? Pah! If the software was an acceptable expense, people would buy it, imo. :)