Monday 2 March 2009

Good procrastination

So what do you do when you've got a killer migraine and no energy for university work? Well this is what I seem to do:
  • Lie on the bed and not be able to get to sleep.
  • Watch the last episode of season 1 of BEING HUMAN on iplayer. It rocks and has the green light for season 2.
  • Pull up random writing documents - might as well do something.
  • Decide to work on that treatment and scene breakdown for my zombie TV show for uni. Yes, my creative writing piece this semester is a TV pilot about zombies.
  • Attack the always enjoyable TV DRAMA document I have flying back and forth with Michelle. Read lots of ideas, send lots back - the usual stuff.
  • Attack the secret document from Michelle and send ideas back....
  • Wait for the latest episode of WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN to appear on iplayer so I can watch that. Yes, I watch cartoons. Deal with it. If you're thinking what most people are thinking, stop being a writer. Just because something's a cartoon, doesn't mean it can't be shiny and it is!
  • Eat, drink, sigh.
  • Blog about what to do when you have a migraine.
  • Consider writing something about some poor soul with a migraine that develops into insanely cool powers.
  • Wander away to see if WOLVERINE AND THE X-MEN is up yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just completely change the layout of my blog. Now that I'm content with the current layout, though, I don't think I can use that to procrastinate anymore.